Rigwarl the Bristleback arrives with latest patch.
Part pig, part man, and part hedgehog (not bear, sorry South Park fans), Rigwarl can toss quills at the enemy, or splash snot at groups to slow them down.
– Broodmother: Fixed Insatiable Hunger cooldown on level 1 and 3.
– Dragon Knight: Fixed Dragon Blood armor bonus not carrying over to Illusions.
– Dragon Knight: Fixed Elder Dragon Form frost slow getting dispelled when target initially becomes Magic Immune.
– Doom: Fixed Doom damage being blocked by Pipe.
– Enchantress: Fixed Nature’s Attendants lasting 1 second less than intended.
– Huskar: Fixed Life Break leap moving too fast.
– Magnus: Fixed Shockwave hitting units behind you.
– Mirana: Fixed Mirana’s Leap range being slightly too short.
– Nyx Assassin: Fixed Impale traveling too far.
– Phantom Lancer: Fixed being able to have 1 juxtapose illusion too many
– Razor: Fixed Static Link break range being 25 too short.
– Shadow Shaman: Fixed Shackles doing a little less damage than intended.
– Slark: Fixed Pounce not initiating an attack order on the leashed target.
– Templar Assassin: Fixed Meld buff getting dispelled.
– Visage: Fixed Familiars not getting affected by Chronosphere.
– Weaver: Fixed being The Swarm units being unable to Latch onto sleeping units.
– Weaver: Fixed The Swarm getting permanently dispelled if the enemy is invulnerable .
– Weaver: Fixed the Swarm units not doing their initial attack immediately upon latching.
– Added Psuedo Random chance for Roshan’s Bash.
– Fixed Eye of Skadi frost slow getting dispelled when target initially becomes Magic Immune.
– Fixed Diffusal Blade proccing multiple damage instances.
– Fixed heroes flickering on the minimap when walking by Sentry Wards while under Smoke of Deceit.
– Pausing in a practice or tournament game now prevents the team that paused from querying units, moving the camera or accessing the shop.
– Added ability and item notes, detailed tooltips that will display only if ALT is pressed.
– Adjusted Replay Highlight scene leadin time a bit.
– Arcane Boots now has ‘mana’ as a shop alias.
– Wisp name change to Io.
– Added 10 second rewind button to replay controls.
– Spectator Items panel now takes up less space and shows items ordered by value.
– Steam friends can be added, removed, and friendship requests confirmed/ignored from within Dota 2.
– New Vengeful Spirit model.
– Added in-game models for when the following items are dropped from inventory into the world: Gem of True Sight, Observer Wards, and Sentry Wards.
– Added Bounty Hunter bot.
– Significantly revised how Roam mode works.
– Revised Beastmaster’s voice.
DOTA 2 STORE
– Added the Treasure Key of the Cursed Wood and the Treasure Key of the Shaper Divine.
– Several old keys have returned to the store along with a very low drop rate for some older community chests.
– The current set of community crates will no longer expire, but their drop rate will be decreased over time and their rarity increased over time.
– Added new sets for Brewmaster, Lich, Riki, Juggernaut, Beastmaster, and Spectre.
– Added a couple new couriers!